New research articles published provide ” a watershed moment in our thinking about PANS”, according to Harold S. Koplewicz, MD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. publishers and the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology are pleased to provide complimentary 2-week access, beginning today, to these important PANDAS/PANS articles.
- Clinical Evaluation of Youth with PANS: Recommendations from 2013 PANS Consensus-K. Chang et al
- Characterization of PANS Phenotype- T. Murphy et al
- Cefdinir for Recent Onset Pediatric Neuropsychiatic Disorders: A Pilot Randomized Trial- T.Murphy et al
- Disordered Eating and Food Restrictions in Children with PANDAS/PANS- M.D. Toufexis et al
- PANDAS and Comorbid Klein-Levin Syndrome- D.M. Gerardi et al
We encourage you to download and print a copy.Just click on FULL TEXT PDF to access it. Just click on FULL TEXT PDF to access it.
More research papers will follow and purchase of the entire Journal will be available soon from JCAP at a discounted rate for parents and physicians.