Creative Fundraising Ideas
- Create a fundraising page in honor of your child. (First Giving)
- Have a birthday coming up? You can set up a Birthday Donation Page.
- Show your friends and family why donations to PANDAS Network are important to you with a “Pay It Forward” or a “Make a Difference” Awareness Day Campaign.
- Challenge your friends with a Random Act of Kindness Fundraiser (encourage your friends to donate $5 as a random act of kindness).
- Host a Spinning Class Fundraiser.
- Have your child get involved with a water bottle or lemonade stand
- Collaborate with sporting venues, restaurants, etc. to have a portion of ticket sales and food sales donated to PANDAS Network.
Fundraising Made Easier with FirstGiving
PANDAS Network has teamed with FirstGiving. FirstGiving is a trusted platform where you can create your own fundraising page, manage an event, and personalize your efforts.
All funds raised through FirstGiving will be sent directly to PANDAS Network. So, there is no worrying about handling the funds or accounting.
Helpful hint: If you start a Firstgiving page and wish not to post your phone number, just type 000-000-0000 in that section.
If your employer matches employee donations, you may need to provide the PANDAS Network Exemption Determination Letter. Click here to download.
Choose How Your Raised Funds Are Used
If you would like your fundraising effort to directed specifically to research, simply indicate: “Donations will go to PANDAS Network’s Research Fund” on your FirstGiving fundraising page.
Research & PANDAS Network
If you would like your fundraising effort to be directed to research and PANDAS Network’s programs and operations, simply indicate “Donations will go to PANDAS Network Programs and Research” on your FirstGiving page.
If no designation is indicated, funds will support the overall PANDAS Network agenda including physician and family supports, public education and data collection as well as research.
All donations have a meaningful impact on our work and research. Thank you for your support!