Other Ways to Help
Create a Fundraiser
With your support, we will build on the momentum of recent gains to ensure that all children affected by PANDAS/PANS receive proper diagnosis and treatment. Creating a fundraiser is a great way to support the recognition and acceptance of PANDAS/PANS. Thank you for your interest in fundraising!
Support While You Shop
Raise money for PANDAS Network through simple everyday actions! There are numerous ways to give back to PANDAS Network from the comfort of your home with just a few taps. Please support us by shopping through one of our vetted charitable partners:
Select and support PANDAS Network through any of the following:
- Search and support using Goodsearch—a simple way to make a difference—each time you search the web (though Yahoo!-powered Goodsearch).
- Shop online and select our organization from one of the 2,800+ stores on Goodshop.
- Choose PANDAS Network when you shop with Amazon Smile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to PANDAS Network.
- Purchase PANDAS Network gear through our Zazzle store to help raise awareness. Profits earned from these sales go directly to advocacy efforts.
- Review Us On Great NonProfits. Has PANDAS Network helped you find a provider, locate helpful information, get involved or simply feel like you’re not alone? Please leave us a good rating on Great NonProfits to help raise our visibility!
October 9 is observed as PANDAS/PANS Awareness Day. Most states have issued proclamations acknowledging this day. However, these proclamations need to be renewed yearly. Learn more about Awareness Day here.
If your state is not represented, you can request a proclamation in your area in the following ways:
- Bringing Rare Disease to Capitol Hill (Global Genes Tool Kit)
- U.S. Governor Contact List
- Example Letter to Legislator
- PANDAS/PANS Statistics
The following states have passed legislation requiring insurance coverage of PANDAS. Click the links to learn more.
Other Legislative News
Our nonprofit has grown since 2013, and we want to better serve our families by expanding support resources, conference planning and compassionate outreach. We are turning to the PANDAS/PANS community hoping to draw from the strength, skills and passion therein as we build a corps of volunteers who can assist us during this critical time of organizational growth.
Questions? Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us continue to support the children and adults living with PANDAS/PANS.