Videos / Webinars
Presented by Dr. Yuval Shafrir, Neurologist with Dr. Odelya Gertel Kraybill, Psychotherapist
Medical Intervention for PANDAS: A Presentation for Parents and Medical Professionals
This 90-minute webinar reviews information essential to understanding medical intervention to PANDAS/PANS/AE:
- What interventions are needed and in what order?
- How do interventions close to the onset of a diagnosis differ from those many years later?
- When and how can we know that a given treatment is not a good fit? After 2 months? 6 months?
- Why is it important to treat the immune system? What are the treatments?
- What treatments should be avoided and why?
- What to do in times of flares?
- Why should parents see a neurologist and not a psychiatrist?
- What can be harmful to PANDAS children from the integrative medicine world?
- What can be beneficial to PANDAS from the integrative world?
- When is it not PANS/PANDAS. How to avoid a wrong diagnosis?